4.21.2008

SUPERFEST 2008 - HIP HOP OLD SCHOOL





When I saw the flyer for the Superfest 2008, I laughed at first, because I actually got excited. Before "Whatta Man", "Solider" and the many other anthems that followed. Who can forget the days of chiming into Mc Lyte's "Rough Neck". Biz Markie busting out with "Oh, Babbbby, youuuuuuuuu. BBD's "Poison" . Big Daddy Cane Slick Rick and Dougie Fresh "La di dade." (Is that spelled right, well you get it!) Superfrest 2008 was hosted by Spinderella and Joe Clair and the crowd was jamming! I mean I don't remember a crowd sooo hype in a while. Everyone was dancing, singing, rapping, laughing. It' was one of the best times I had in a while. So, I thought I would share a couple videos from the concert.... Let me take you back. LOL!




ENJOY!









MC LYTE




BELBIVDEVOE



SLICK RICK AND DOUGIE FRESH

No comments: