5.23.2008

I'M HEADING TO THE MOTHERLAND

As many of you have heard, I was offered an amazing opportunity by an organization tha lends it's hands to building and bringing awareness to the state of Africa in all areas of tourism, investment, education, healthcare etc. By chance, I met a woman by the name of Hope Master who is the CEO of the Leon H. Sullivan Foundation and she invited me to come and report on their Summit that they give bi-annually. Of course, I wouldn't dare pass up a chance to go to the motherland....WHAT?

I have always dreamed of someday making a trip to Africa, however, never thought it would be this soon. So, I am very excited to say the least and somewhat nervous. I am going to Arusha, Tanzania in East Africa. So, wish me well. If I don't make it back....just know there's know other way I would want to go. Well,............I get back to that later.

In an effort to share my experience, I will be blogging about my experience and hopefully allow you the opportunity to see Tanzania through my eyes. Bare with me...LOL! Enjoy!

No comments: